Copenhagen Metro – Line M1 and M2 – Wheel Lathe
Metroselskabet has started the procurement process for a new Wheel Lathe to be installed at the Control and Maintenance Centre.
The present underfloor wheelset lathe located at the Copenhagen Metro Control and Maintenance Center (CMC) for the lines M1 and M2 has increasingly been the subject of repair and continual breakdowns. The present procurement process has the purpose to replace with a new Wheel Lathe.
Applications for prequalification should be received by Metroselskabet no later than 7 July 2016 at 12.00 noon.
For requirement to the application please refer to the contract notice sections III.1.4, II.1.2 and II.1.3.
Please, forward the application to by e-mail to:
Att.: Carsten Larsen
2300 København S
Questions (if any) shall be forwarded to the above point of contact.
Further documents for downloading:
- Contract Notice
- ESPD document (XML)*
- Availability Declaration Economic and Finance
- Availability Declaration Technical
- Technical Specifications
- Tender Conditions
- Tender List
* To import ESPD XML-file, please follow the instruction:
- Download ESPD XML-file to your desktop
- Open https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/espd/welcome
- Browse the XML-file from your desktop