Take good care of each other to prevent infection.
During the Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic it is important to take care of each other. Please follow these instructions in order to reduce the risk of spreading infection.
You should not travel by bus, train or metro if you:
- Are sick or suspect you might be infected.
- Have a weakened immune system or otherwise have increased risk of infection.
If you do travel by bus, train or metro, you must:
- Wear a face mask or face shield. All passengers at the age of 12 or above a required by law to wear a face mask or shield covering both mouth and nose. Passengers with certain illnesses or handicaps are exempted from the requirements. Also there are situation, where you are permitted to remove the face mask momentarily.
- Bear in mind that there may be a good reason why a person is not wearing a face mask and that the cause is not always visible.
- Consider using the authorities' app for contact tracing "smitte|stop".
- Follow the Danish Health Authorities guidelines for prevention of infection:
Our actions to prevent the spread of coronavirus/Covid-19 infection:
- Trains and stations are more frequently cleaned.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers at every station near the entrances and lifts.
- An increase in staff in both trains and stations have been instructed to be extra vigilant about preventing the spread of the infection.
- The Copenhagen Metro is in close and continuous contact with authorities and we are ready to act swiftly if the situation changes.
- If there are changes to the guidelines from the health authorities regarding travel in the metro, The Copenhagen Metro will inform the public as quickly as possible via:
- Press releases to national public service media outlets
- The website m.dk
- Sociale media
- Screens on platform and concourse levels at the stations
- Print materials in trains and on stations