When you are traveling with the Metro and need help from customer service, you need to get a hold of DOT.
DOT is ready to answer your inquiries - both about travels specifically with the Metro and about traveling on Zealand, Copenhagen and the islands.
See the links below for the most frequent customer service topicsTake me to the DOT website
Contact DOT Customer service on telephone:
+45 7015 7000
Online customer service
You can contact customer service directly by an online form and get help with i.e.:
- Lost property - get help finding lost items in the Metro
- Fare evasion tickets - get info or challenge a fare evasion ticket
- Fare evasion ticket - online payments and answers
- Complaint - tell us about unfortunate experiences and get help
- Travel guarantee - if the Metro is delayed for half an hour or more and you need to take a taxi, expenses up to 300 DKK may be covered - send request here
What rules apply for kids, bikes and baggage? Find the answer at DOT's
DOT has collected all the travel regulations for the traffic companies on Zealand, so you only have to look one place to get an answer to your travel wonder. The regulations are not necessarily the same across bus, train and metro, where both the space and number of passenger numbers vary a lot.
The joint national travel regulations are determined in accordance with ‘the Danish Railway Act’ and “Danish Transport Companies Act”.Read more about the joint travel regulations
Bikes and electric kick scooters are welcome
- but not during rush hours
Remember to buy a supplement ticket
Customer service during your entire trip
Read more about customer service across the different modes of transport on DOT's website
Complaints about the metro - tell us about any bad experience and get helpGo to customer service at DOT
Travel guarantee - if the Metro is delayed for half an hour or more and you need to take a taxi, we may cover expenses up to 300 DKKGo to customer service at DOT